In this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
1. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address).
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use).
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website.
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website.
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
2. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Enable your use of the services available on our website.
- Send you goods purchased through our website.
- Supply to you services purchased through our website.
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter).
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business.